Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
North County Grendel
#1
http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii57...b59807.jpg

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii57...c7673a.jpg

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii57...c1afd4.jpg

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii57...fb5a93.jpg

This is Barbara. Named for Kalifornia's leading lady.
She is a 1000 meter beast
JP 22" barrel 1:8
JP FF Mod Rails
JP .926 Adj Gas Block
Harris BR 6-9
Smith Vortex Flash hider
Bushnell Elite Tactical 3-12x Mil-Dot FFP mrad/mrad
Holland's Scope Level
BCM Gunfighter Mod4
Timney match
Magpul PRS
PWS DI BCG
KNS MOD2 G2
MOE K

She loves to spit...130 Berger VLDs
These pictures are her with and without her clothes
Reply
#2
Nice!!!
Reply
#3
I really like your choice of colors for your paint. What did you use? I have been considering a build using the color scheme you used. Please post some more pictures when you have the chance. Nice job!
Reply
#4
The base coat was 2000 degree engine primer that was a darker grey. The layers are a mixture of valspar stone in gray and tan and tan obliterating spray. Make sure you are not drunk when you do it as it will disappear on concrete
Reply
#5
Nice job, how fast are the 130's going out of her?
Reply
#6
My zero for them was at 160' MSL AT 70F. they were departing at 2460 in front of 29.25gr of win748 in a lapua case.
Reply
#7
Really loved the paint scheme, both for the color choices and for the DIY energy. That rifle will hunt.
Reply
#8
Very nice!!
Reply
#9
I've always wanted to throw some paint on my gun but when I think of how much money I put in to it I just can't bring myself to crap it up with $5 of rattle can paint. So I decided to build a 300blk I can crap up haha. makes no sense.
Reply
#10
ThomasA,

Funny enough i had a 300BLK and my first Grendel that i treated with the utmost love and affection. As the name implies; Grendel, it is supposed to be a monster. As memory serves, monsters in my childhood nightmares were never pretty. We bonded over some arrogant bastard ale and valspar.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)