Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Grendel Build
#1
New build, will list parts when I get home.

[Image: D61FA41B-308A-48EA-83DE-6F4A644D4BC0-216...56893C.jpg]
Reply
#2
Very cool. Gonna have some FUN with that there mo-sheen! Wink

John
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#3
Looking good, have fun at the range and let us know how she shoots. What scope you going with?
Reply
#4
Nice hand guard Smile
Reply
#5
I agree nice hand guard where did you get it??
Reply
#6
Please list the parts- that rifle is SWEET!!!
Reply
#7
Nice rifle! looks like a Burris PEPR mount for the scope. I also like the handguard...and the upper reciever
Reply
#8
Nice rifle thats just about what mine will look like...Waiting for my LAR upper to get here as well as my handguard and gas block!!!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)