I can't believe it.. I just got the email from Alexandria Arms, reporting my Grendel has been shipped..
Of course it's just before the weekend so I will have to wait an additional day, but since I have been waiting a few days shy of 4 months for it, what is an extra day or two??
I may just have to run out to BestoftheWest next weekend..
I am "amped".. flk k
congrats! Like to see the range reports.
Yeah, and I'll see about posting some pictures when it finally gets here.. flk k
Pics definately. Are you still active duty?
No got my RELAD about 30 years ago.. It was the greatest experience in my life, and set me up for a great career..
UPS tells me expected delivery is 8/29. or 4 months and one day after I ordered it..
flk k
Kewl dont forget your photos.
A320pylt
I have to chuckle...
it seems that if we were any more excited about The new arrivals, we would need to pass out Cigars when they arrive..... hahaha,
I am expecting, it was supposed to ship today, so maybe next week some time if i am lucky, the brass, dies and upper in the same package, wish i could be loading already...
congrats bye the way!!
carbontetrachloride
Unregistered
I received an email too. Says my 16" Tactical upper is on the way after 7 months. Joy! Now if the Wolf steel case ever gets to market...
Posts: 345
Threads: 22
Joined: Mar 2012
W0W! I just have to really admire you guys that have waited it out for all those weeks/months to get exactly what you wanted.
I couldn't wait and compromised and "settled" for a
24" AA from JSE. Was at my doorstep in less than a week.
Not disappointed in the least though!