Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just got the email
#1
I can't believe it.. I just got the email from Alexandria Arms, reporting my Grendel has been shipped..

Of course it's just before the weekend so I will have to wait an additional day, but since I have been waiting a few days shy of 4 months for it, what is an extra day or two??

I may just have to run out to BestoftheWest next weekend..

I am "amped".. flk k
Reply
#2
congrats! Like to see the range reports.
Reply
#3
Yeah, and I'll see about posting some pictures when it finally gets here.. flk k
Reply
#4
Pics definately. Are you still active duty?
Reply
#5
No got my RELAD about 30 years ago.. It was the greatest experience in my life, and set me up for a great career..

UPS tells me expected delivery is 8/29. or 4 months and one day after I ordered it..

flk k
Reply
#6
Kewl dont forget your photos.

A320pylt
Reply
#7
I have to chuckle...

it seems that if we were any more excited about The new arrivals, we would need to pass out Cigars when they arrive..... hahaha,

I am expecting, it was supposed to ship today, so maybe next week some time if i am lucky, the brass, dies and upper in the same package, wish i could be loading already...

congrats bye the way!!
Reply
#8
I received an email too. Says my 16" Tactical upper is on the way after 7 months. Joy! Now if the Wolf steel case ever gets to market...
Reply
#9
W0W! I just have to really admire you guys that have waited it out for all those weeks/months to get exactly what you wanted.
I couldn't wait and compromised and "settled" for a 24" AA from JSE. Was at my doorstep in less than a week.
Not disappointed in the least though!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)