Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Barrel on the way
#1
After 5 1/2 months my AA barrel is on the way, I have the tracking #. It's an 18" BBL coming with the AA upper receiver with 6.5 Grendel inscribed on the left side. Hope the build goes well, looking forward to the lightweight contour. Hope it shoots as well or better than the Stoner BBL upper I put together two months ago.

Estacado
Reply
#2
I could be mistaken but I believe both barrels are made by E.R. Shaw(unless, of course, you ordered the Shilen upgrade).

Was your Stoner barrel not shooting well?
Reply
#3
Congrats and best of luck getting her put together. I have the 18" AA barrel and it shoots sub-MOA when I do my part.
Reply
#4
Got the Stoner 16" because I was getting impatient. It shoots sub MOA with Hornady factory ammo. I am getting 3" 3 shot groups at 275 yards with a 1x4 Leupold with Pig-plex reticle. It has the AA upper receiver with the Grendel inscription on the left side.

Estacado
Reply
#5
Yeah, I had an 20" Lite AA upper on order but I had to cancel 'cause I'm just too impatient. My home-build was more expensive but I did learn how to assemble and upper.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)