08-13-2012, 12:18 AM
now that i have a few months of plinking behind the trigger on my AR, I'm hoping to connect with at least a couple coyotes and perhaps some of those pesky Georgia white-tails....
|
So what are U and your 6.5G hunting this year?
|
|
08-13-2012, 12:18 AM
now that i have a few months of plinking behind the trigger on my AR, I'm hoping to connect with at least a couple coyotes and perhaps some of those pesky Georgia white-tails....
08-13-2012, 12:44 AM
This will be my first year hunting with the Grendel on a new lease. I've seen deer and some coyote sign, but surprizingly no hog sign. Still have alot of land to scout out though.
08-13-2012, 01:11 AM
I have been thinking about taking my Grendel on a Bear hunt, instead of my Bow.
08-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Providing everything comes together as planned I will take mine out on the goats for a pre christmas hunt. They can be seen from up close to way out there. Looking forward to that.
08-13-2012, 02:19 AM
first year huntin with my grendel also.. really lookin forward to tryin it out on some deer an hogs
08-13-2012, 02:24 AM
looking for coyotes and hogs this year. if i see a whitetail, well ill have to take that too. you know how pesky they are.
08-13-2012, 04:13 PM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2204[/ATTACH]
08-13-2012, 04:58 PM
DW61 Wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]2204[/ATTACH] LOL I like it!! I want one for Bears!!!
08-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Deer for sure, maybe an antelope, might try it for a bear too. And alot more coyotes!
08-13-2012, 06:41 PM
Any critter within range...
08-13-2012, 09:35 PM
txgunner00 Wrote:Any critter within range... Pretty much my thoughts txgunner00. Deer an yotes for sure though.
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.
Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012. Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........
08-14-2012, 04:12 PM
Blacklab Wrote:Pretty much my thoughts txgunner00. Deer an yotes for sure though. You sig line made me laugh...
08-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Deer, coyotes, thought about bear but I'm using the 45/70 for that, need to break it in :-)
08-14-2012, 08:28 PM
F ing paper. I'm in PA
08-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Deer if I can get sighted in or range time otherwise its the bow
08-14-2012, 11:21 PM
Ima gonna be shooting at chickens, turkeys, pigs and rams...40 at a time...so afraid they can't even move.
08-14-2012, 11:30 PM
anybody gonna tackle an elk with their 6.5G this year?????
08-14-2012, 11:39 PM
burnsome Wrote:anybody gonna tackle an elk with their 6.5G this year????? Yes!...in Nov., Gunnison, CO area.
08-15-2012, 10:53 PM
burnsome Wrote:anybody gonna tackle an elk with their 6.5G this year????? I've got my handloaded 130 Scirocco ready for deer/Elk. Where we park the RV, and if the snow is deep enough(to bring them low enough in elev.) in the late season near Saguache, CO, we have an opposite ridge we have shot deer and Elk over the years, we even have range cards!!!!!!! Static elk, good conditions, prone on top of the RV(RV on jacks, but if windy, it still moves), I'm good to +400 yards. We can shoot farther, but I'll have a larger rifle(338) for those. When Hiking, I'll have a larger bolt gun(lighter than my G) Gunnison, I grew up in Denver, but summertime and fall I've spent lots of time in the Gunnision area, I'll retire there, or Texas if I can find a spot where skin doesn't sizzle in the summer.
08-16-2012, 03:57 AM
Hopefully, this weekend I will be out after yote's and bear, then later this year, cougars (the 4 legged kind), deer and elk.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|