Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who makes the longest width magazine
#1
I'm looking for a magazine that wil accomodate catridges with a COL of 2.300". Do any of you know if such a magazine exists?
Reply
#2
Then you mean longest length. The PRI 6.8 mags allow that COAL, and all who have used them that I can recall say they work with the Grendel. We've seen some comparisons that seem to indicate that CProducts was using the same mag bodies for both Grendel and 6.8, so they are really close, if not same.

Get the PRI 5rd or 10rd 6.8 mag if you want to load long....or you can modify a polymer mag as Bwild97 has for his long loads.
Reply
#3
Yes, length is what I meant. Thanks very much.
Reply
#4
C Products has been resurrected as C Products Defense LLC. I have been watching the folks on the 6.8forums talk about these mags having a max COAL of 2.320". It would appear that the 10 and 5 round mags are still not yet available. At $15.99/ mag, they would be great value!!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)