I just called AA this morning and they had just received a bunch of uppers in. I had an upper, lapua brass, dies and some mags on order. It is shipping out today. Just thought I would throw this out there for those others who have this same kind of order going on from AA right now.
I've been waiting on mags for 2 weeks and they still haven't shipped.
My guess is that they have not been shipped to AA then, no reason to sit on inventory, that does not pay the bills.
CoolBarrelBill
Unregistered
khamill2000 Wrote:I've been waiting on mags for 2 weeks and they still haven't shipped.
I bought some mags from here a few weeks ago and had them in a few days.
http://shop.lcjwholesalestore.com/30-RD-...gazine.htm
Finally got a shipping notice from AA for my mags. Ordered on May 6 and scheduled delivery for June 6.
I Got my mags, brass, dies, and upper yesterday.