Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Are you waiting on an upper from AA?
#1
I just called AA this morning and they had just received a bunch of uppers in. I had an upper, lapua brass, dies and some mags on order. It is shipping out today. Just thought I would throw this out there for those others who have this same kind of order going on from AA right now.
Reply
#2
I've been waiting on mags for 2 weeks and they still haven't shipped.
Reply
#3
My guess is that they have not been shipped to AA then, no reason to sit on inventory, that does not pay the bills.
Reply
#4
khamill2000 Wrote:I've been waiting on mags for 2 weeks and they still haven't shipped.

I bought some mags from here a few weeks ago and had them in a few days.

http://shop.lcjwholesalestore.com/30-RD-...gazine.htm
Reply
#5
I bought 3 from here the other day and had them in just a couple of days.

http://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?i...=8955&dir=
Reply
#6
Finally got a shipping notice from AA for my mags. Ordered on May 6 and scheduled delivery for June 6.
Reply
#7
I Got my mags, brass, dies, and upper yesterday.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)