Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Some Fredoms Not Worth Having
#1
I read this in the local paper and thought ya'll would enjoy......

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/section...yid=139074
Reply
#2
That's what public education produces.
Reply
#3
From the article:
Quote:I am ready to give up my freedom to bear an assault rifle so I can gain a freedom back that I lost so long ago, the freedom to be safe to live my life and to exercise all of my freedoms that are mine.

I want to be free to exercise my freedoms anywhere I want and at any time I choose.

I also want to be free to exercise my freedoms anywhere I want and at any time I choose...so let's abolish the BATFE and restore our rights to own suppressors, SBS's, SBR's and automatic weapons like my father had the freedom to for the early part of his life.

Author of article: you are free to exercise your right NOT to own weapons if you so choose.

Personally, each one of these shootings only reinforces the fact that police are not there to protect, won't respond in sufficient time, and it may ultimately be up to myself to protect myself and my loved ones.

Police on site at the Aurora movie theater at the beginning of the shooting, but not one of them entered the "killing zone"...
Reply
#4
The ignorant comments of a majority of the commenters are as infuriating as the article itself.
Reply
#5
Boy, is she smart! I wonder where I can get a 100 clip round of ammunition for my turdy-turdy!Rolleyes
Reply
#6
i dont think she has any idea on what our freedoms cost. she really doesnt realize what freedom we have lost.
Reply
#7
I don't know where this woman lives but it is against the law to kill people and I know of no expressed right to do so. She also forgets that she has the right to not buy so called assault rifles. She is also free to move to somewhere that possession of such arms is illegal, like Syria or Iran.
Reply
#8
Last time I checked it was illegal to own such weapons in Mexico. Throw her ass over the border and see how she likes living in a country where such guns are illegal to own. Only the criminals and the police have the guns and the police are afraid to protect the people.
Reply
#9
StoneTower Wrote:Last time I checked it was illegal to own such weapons in Mexico. Throw her ass over the border and see how she likes living in a country where such guns are illegal to own. Only the criminals and the police have the guns and the police are afraid to protect the people.

+1
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#10
It's clearly to a gun person wanting to give up their rights 100 rd clip instead of magazine and to be fair if he had a handful of pmags his gun would not have jammed
Reply
#11
mongoosesnipe Wrote:It's clearly to a gun person wanting to give up their rights 100 rd clip instead of magazine and to be fair if he had a handful of pmags his gun would not have jammed

+1 on that one! I had a beta mag for a mini-14 that someone gave me. JUNK!
Reply
#12
I wonder why she keeps referring to the "assault rifle" as a rifle that the people are freely allowed to own? Is it because she is ignorant and hangs on every word that the mass media pukes as gospel? It would appear that she has forgotten about the right that allows her to defend herself!
[video=youtube;M1u0Byq5Qis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis&feature=g-hist[/video]
Reply
#13
+1 Bwild. I remember when the Texas massacre happened, and seeing Dr. Gratia's testimony. Out to eat, at the movies, at work...nutcases can attack at anytime, anyplace, with any weapon. In Africa, how many millions have been killed with the machete? A citizen - armed - is able to defend not only themselves, but those who are unwilling or unable to defend themselves. Unfortunately, I work someplace where I cannot carry in my office (even though I have a concealed carry permit), so my pistol is 200m away. Something I think about on a daily basis...
Reply
#14
I guess the only thing that disturbs me more than her lunacy is the fact that she'll probably be voting this fall--another freedom.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)