Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
lowers in stock
#1
http://www.karrisguns.com/new-ar15-strip...r-receiver

won't be for long I bet.
Reply
#2
W0W! 60 bucks........! Cheaper than an 80%..
Reply
#3
Someone was asking about those lowers 6 months or so ago. I wanted to buy some then but didn't. Then when I was ready they were out of stock. I have not seen a deal better than this in the 2 yrs that I have been building ARs. I'm gonna by 4 or 5 of those tomorrow when I get a chance. $9.99 shipping..Just a good deal in my book.
Reply
#4
Palmetto State Armory out of South Carolina used to offer periodic sales of lowers for $49.95. This is definitely one of the best deals on the market right now. Buy 'em like your kids may not be able to!
Reply
#5
I have 2 lowers and an upper made by them and they are very good. No problems at all, fit and finish is very good.
Reply
#6
I've built 3 from these so far and no problems at all. They also have one for 69.95. I am on their mailing list so I get an email when they have them. One night they sold 91 of them in about 40 minutes.
Reply
#7
LRRPF52 Wrote:Palmetto State Armory out of South Carolina used to offer periodic sales of lowers for $49.95. This is definitely one of the best deals on the market right now. Buy 'em like your kids may not be able to!

Palmetto State Armory did have a good sale back then but they also charged like 11% for something that was added to the lower price and the shipping charges were more expensive than what Kerris has. This is a good deal. I just bought 5.
Reply
#8
As of 1530 today, looks like they are out of stock.
Reply
#9
I was thinking about buying some and I really don't need more lowers at this point...kinda glad they were gone when I checked back today.
Reply
#10
PSA is one of my best suppliers they have always been honest with me and quick to provide top notch service!!!!
Reply
#11
should have bought a couple hopefully next time. Thanks for the heads up
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)