08-03-2012, 09:22 PM
|
lowers in stock
|
|
08-03-2012, 09:43 PM
W0W! 60 bucks........! Cheaper than an 80%..
08-04-2012, 01:22 AM
Someone was asking about those lowers 6 months or so ago. I wanted to buy some then but didn't. Then when I was ready they were out of stock. I have not seen a deal better than this in the 2 yrs that I have been building ARs. I'm gonna by 4 or 5 of those tomorrow when I get a chance. $9.99 shipping..Just a good deal in my book.
08-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Palmetto State Armory out of South Carolina used to offer periodic sales of lowers for $49.95. This is definitely one of the best deals on the market right now. Buy 'em like your kids may not be able to!
08-04-2012, 02:28 PM
I have 2 lowers and an upper made by them and they are very good. No problems at all, fit and finish is very good.
08-04-2012, 06:23 PM
I've built 3 from these so far and no problems at all. They also have one for 69.95. I am on their mailing list so I get an email when they have them. One night they sold 91 of them in about 40 minutes.
08-04-2012, 07:20 PM
LRRPF52 Wrote:Palmetto State Armory out of South Carolina used to offer periodic sales of lowers for $49.95. This is definitely one of the best deals on the market right now. Buy 'em like your kids may not be able to! Palmetto State Armory did have a good sale back then but they also charged like 11% for something that was added to the lower price and the shipping charges were more expensive than what Kerris has. This is a good deal. I just bought 5.
08-04-2012, 07:32 PM
As of 1530 today, looks like they are out of stock.
08-04-2012, 08:57 PM
I was thinking about buying some and I really don't need more lowers at this point...kinda glad they were gone when I checked back today.
08-08-2012, 01:03 PM
PSA is one of my best suppliers they have always been honest with me and quick to provide top notch service!!!!
08-08-2012, 03:36 PM
should have bought a couple hopefully next time. Thanks for the heads up
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.
Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012. Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

