05-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Any one hear of these?
The more platforms the better I think.
The more platforms the better I think.
|
Molot of Russia 6.5mm Grendel AK rifles in their Vepr line. Anyone hear of these?
|
|
05-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Any one hear of these?
The more platforms the better I think.
05-07-2012, 07:25 PM
05-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Oh yeah! That's the one! Thanks!
05-08-2012, 04:52 AM
Had a friend tell me about this a couple of months ago. I've got no interest in this other than he's a hell of a nice guy, who makes a fully ambidextrous.(ejects out either side) AR's in 6.5G up in Rexburg ID..
05-08-2012, 09:02 AM
sliverflinger Wrote:who makes a fully ambidextrous.(ejects out either side) AR's in 6.5G up in Rexburg ID..Details?????
05-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Variable Wrote:Details????? I'm assuming this is it: http://www.qualityarmsidaho.com/lrar-mk2-upper-receiver
Drifter
05-08-2012, 02:25 PM
That be the one.
05-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Thanks, I hadn't seen any like that before.
05-09-2012, 06:48 PM
I saw a guy with a British accent at the last gun show selling those AR15's with the Sturmgewehr-type ejection port covers on both sides. You need a separate bolt to shoot it left-eject.
05-11-2012, 04:24 AM
Or you can pull the bolt out of the BCG rotate it 180 and reinstall.
05-22-2012, 08:20 PM
sliverflinger Wrote:Or you can pull the bolt out of the BCG rotate it 180 and reinstall. They told me that you need a separate bolt for LH eject, since the ejection angle is not 90 degrees from Top Dead Center. If you rotated the RH bolt 180 degrees, you'd have ejection going downwards, hitting the inside of the upper below the ejection port.
06-04-2012, 12:21 AM
Sorry I seem to have misspoken.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|