Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LT powders? Anyone use them? LT-30 or LT-32?
#1
Title says it all, anyone had any luck with either one of these powders? I remember seeing something about them several years ago, now all of a sudden I have been seeing this powder available at a couple of locations, just wondering if I should “Fo” on some of this stuff next time I see it?

Thanks,

Indy
Reply
#2
I have a couple #s of LT-32 I got when basically nothing else was available. Still havent opened it as it doesnt really seem suited for anything I like to shoot. Its pretty fast on the burn rate chart, and available load data for the cartridges I shoot seem to indicate I wasted my money.

I *might* try this with some 85gr sierras I have but really thats the only projectile I see as marginally suitable for this powder.
Reply
#3
I remember a couple of post over the years where forum members used LT-32. Here is a link to the google custom search for this forum. You should be able to find a few threads.


https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0163689474...cu1o&hl=en
Reply
#4
I have had decent results with LT30 with 108 gn and lighter bullets, does it work , yea, but better options imho
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)