02-19-2023, 09:42 PM
Picked up a few 50 piece packages of Hornady grendel brass at a Scheels outfitters today- couldn't wait for the bulk stuff, lol. Nice to see it's finally coming back .
|
Hornady Grendel Brass
|
|
02-19-2023, 09:42 PM
Picked up a few 50 piece packages of Hornady grendel brass at a Scheels outfitters today- couldn't wait for the bulk stuff, lol. Nice to see it's finally coming back .
02-19-2023, 10:34 PM
Some brass is better than no brass! I waited for 2yrs or better to catch Starline Brass to where you could order it!! from their website, I purchased 500 pieces and could not be happier! but I also have 500 Hornady cases 400 are still new!! I used most of the factory loaded ammo I had to start my reloading process for my AR Grendel, so I'll see which brass comes out on top? This brass I have is good enough for me, I'm going to buy LAPUA brass for a gas gun, 1.5'' groups @ over 200yds is good enough for me, I've had decent results from the Hornady brass, but I have also focused on the Starline brass lately for my reloading, my understanding from all I have seen and from use of others the SL cases have less internal volume compared to the Hornady? That said I like the Starline brass so far!!! YMMV
02-21-2023, 12:58 AM
I also picked up a couple boxes of Scheel's Hornady Grendel brass. Paid less than I can find it for locally (when its actually available) with free shipping. Works for me!
A.D.D.AR
I'm Al a newbie here I got some 6.5 Hornady ordered at Midway USA and they are saying they should have more in a few days. Price dropped too I would go there and sign up for in stock notifications if you want more
02-21-2023, 06:16 AM
Thanks Al ! I will do that- I've been looking for more brass for a good while now- I've got a couple of 6.5's and now a 22 grendel to feed- the Hornady brass works great for necking down & fireforming to 22 grendel.
02-21-2023, 06:24 AM
Constitutionalist- I do have a scheels in my hometown- I'm surprised many times they have powder & primers when many others do not. I was on my way back home from an ice fishing trip a few hours from home- stopped at a Scheels & was glad to finally find
some Hornady brass!! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|