02-11-2023, 01:44 AM
Harpoon1 Wrote:Cabin sounds perfectly nice, 14 of snow, not so much!
It has no power and completely off the grid...
|
I decided to try shooting at 200 yards...
|
|
02-11-2023, 01:44 AM
Harpoon1 Wrote:Cabin sounds perfectly nice, 14 of snow, not so much! It has no power and completely off the grid...
02-11-2023, 04:17 AM
Excellent shooting!!
02-11-2023, 04:41 AM
Popeye212 Wrote:Excellent shooting!! Thank you Popeye...
02-11-2023, 03:25 PM
Double Naught Spy Wrote:I don't know why you put them in a hole like that, what, with all that wasted paper just totally unused. Show us more "wasted paper"!
shootersnotes.com
"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know." -- Author Unknown "If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle
02-11-2023, 04:31 PM
JASmith Wrote:Show us more "wasted paper"! I tossed the other targets...
02-11-2023, 06:51 PM
DIANEB Wrote:It has no power and completely off the grid.... If I had a place like that, I would hold up there until the lunatics, crackpots, and perverts have exterminated each other, and the World would need the big restart. By the way, nice shooting, I have decided that you are trying to make us guys feel inferior and it is working!
"A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
Edward Abbey "Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty." Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.
02-11-2023, 06:59 PM
DIANEB Wrote:I tossed the other targets... Your "tossed" targets are probably better than some of us guys best targets.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
02-11-2023, 07:26 PM
Constitutionalist Wrote:Wow! I'm happy with groups like that at 100! VERY nice shooting! I'd be happy with groups like that at 50! Nice shooting.
02-11-2023, 09:44 PM
grendelnubi Wrote:I'd be happy with groups like that at 50! Thank you... They will only open the 200 yard range if there's 5 or more people who want to shoot 200 yards...
02-11-2023, 09:47 PM
Sinclair Wrote:. It's where we would go if SHTF... Thank you...
02-11-2023, 09:57 PM
DIANEB Wrote:Thank you... They will only open the 200 yard range if there's 5 or more people who want to shoot 200 yards... I've been to your neck of the woods, Diane. Seems to me you should pretty easily be able to find a place to shoot 1,000 yards. As always, very nice groups.
Paul Peloquin
Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid? biodsl Wrote:I've been to your neck of the woods, Diane. Seems to me you should pretty easily be able to find a place to shoot 1,000 yards. There is a rancher who has 2000 plus acres near us... My husband has been talking to him about letting us shoot there... Thank you...
I'm going to commiefornia this week for some pig hunting...
I'm taking the Grendel even though it's a over kill for 50 to 100 yards... No lead bullets for hunting in commiefornia so I'll be using the Barnes 120 TTSX with 26.5 grains of Benchmark...
02-12-2023, 12:49 AM
have fun blasting hogs.
-tdbru
02-12-2023, 01:03 AM
tdbru Wrote:have fun blasting hogs. Thanks... We're going out on Wednesday...
02-12-2023, 02:21 AM
I know this is off topic but 5 Air Force jets just flew over my house and they moving fast headed north...
02-12-2023, 03:10 AM
How often does that happen?
How close together were they flying?
shootersnotes.com
"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know." -- Author Unknown "If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle
02-12-2023, 03:14 AM
DIANEB Wrote:I know this is off topic but 5 Air Force jets just flew over my house and they moving fast headed north... BREAKING. FAA Shuts Down Airspace in Montana Due to National Security https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/02/11/...ty-n702347
Paul Peloquin
Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid? JASmith Wrote:How often does that happen? Not very often and not that many at once... My husband said there was 6 and all had after Burners on... Very very loud... They were in pairs about 2 minutes apart... DIANEB Wrote:Not very often and not that many at once... Thanks! Sounds like they werent playing around. Edit The apparent speed and loudness gives me the impression that these guys were no more than a few thousand feet above you when they passed. Were they climbing? I ask because, unless engine parameters have changed in the past decade or three, jet engines are especially thirsty below 10-15 thousand feet. Even more so with afterburners going. They may not have been going to Montana - - -
shootersnotes.com
"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know." -- Author Unknown "If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|