Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Went to the range today with new loads 7/21/22
#21
Bob- I didn't go that far with it- I just saw that it let me put it in the "cart" & checkout with it as "in stock".
I agree with you !00% looks very sketchy. Sorry for the false hope.
Reply
#22
What is the sd, es and velocity?
Reply
#23
Old Bob Wrote:Not gonna do it! Checked it out like jasper did. Won't take the chance they're legit or not.
I wouldn't buy anything from them...
Reply
#24
Very nice I think you got it dialed on that one!!!
Reply
#25
Yep, that place is a scam!!! anybody who does not accept Credit Card payments or Pay Pal thru a business account is a scammer!!! I got burned about a year ago on some primers dealing with an online so called gun shop/archery place, IMO if your not purchasing well known reputable business your asking to just give your money away!!!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)