Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Went to the range today with new loads 7/21/22
#1
I loaded up ammo yesterday so I went to the range today... I took the BCA 6.5 Grendel 18" barrel Rise armament 3lbs trigger...
I changed the scope mount the other day to a 20MOA mount...
The first target has two 5 shot groups at 100 yards that were low...The load was 95 V-Max 26.6 grains RL 10X CCI 450, COL 2.245"
Made a few more scope adjustments...
The second target is my best 5 shot group EVER at 100 yards...
120 ELD 26.5 grains of Benchmark CCI 450's COL 2.245"...
All trimmed to 1.510"
The bulls eyes are 1 inch...


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply
#2
Outstanding and amazing!
Reply
#3
Awesome!! Benchmark is my go to powder for the grendel and a few others also.
Reply
#4
Excellent!
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
#5
Lemonaid Wrote:Outstanding and amazing!
Thank you I was so happy with the last group I put the rifle away and went over to the pistol range...
Reply
#6
Old Bob Wrote:Excellent!
Thanks so far my go to powder is Benchmark and A2520...
Reply
#7
sbowhuntr Wrote:Awesome!! Benchmark is my go to powder for the grendel and a few others also.

Thanks Benchmark and A2520 are my top 2 powders...
Reply
#8
Dianeb so glad it worked out so well for you. Kinda puts you on top of the world doesn’t it!



Chuck
Reply
#9
CJW Wrote:Dianeb so glad it worked out so well for you. Kinda puts you on top of the world doesn’t it!



Chuck

Thank you and yes I'm very happy with the results...
Reply
#10
Now that’s a group I’d be damn proud of!
Reply
#11
I remember back in the day I was told by the powers that be (not this site) that benchmark was too fast for the grendel. I have always had great luck with benchmark and TAC
Reply
#12
outbreaker Wrote:I remember back in the day I was told by the powers that be (not this site) that benchmark was too fast for the grendel. I have always had great luck with benchmark and TAC
Somebody told me the same thing at a gun store about a year ago...
After reading some of the threads here I decided to try benchmark and I'm glad I did...
Reply
#13
DIANEB Wrote:Somebody told me the same thing at a gun store about a year ago...
After reading some of the threads here I decided to try benchmark and I'm glad I did...

and benchmark (if you can find it) is temp stable.
Reply
#14
Benchmark works great for me in the Grendel. I use it with 100gr NPTs
Reply
#15
Can't find Benchmark anywhere. Looks to be completely dried up. I'm on a bunch of wait/wish lists for this powder...
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
#16
Old Bob Wrote:Can't find Benchmark anywhere. Looks to be completely dried up. I'm on a bunch of wait/wish lists for this powder...

I was very lucky about month ago one of the local gun shops had a bunch of Benchmark in stock so the owner let me buy 4 lbs of it...
Reply
#17
DIANEB Wrote:I was very lucky about month ago one of the local gun shops had a bunch of Benchmark in stock so the owner let me buy 4 lbs of it...

At least someone I know of has had good luck. For me... "if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all, gloom, despair & agony on me!" :eek:
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
#18
Old Bob does this link work for you? https://ammunitioncamp.com/product/hodgd...-for-sale/

pretty pricey! I can't vouch for this place, never bought from there myself.
hope this helps!
-mike
Reply
#19
A.D.D. AR Wrote:Old Bob does this link work for you? https://ammunitioncamp.com/product/hodgd...-for-sale/

pretty pricey! I can't vouch for this place, never bought from there myself.
hope this helps!
-mike

This is their payment system:

Quote:What To Do After Your Order

Orders are placed on hold immediately the checkout button is clicked. You are required to read the note that comes with your order receipt carefully. Basically, it provides more tips on how to make payment completion and secure your order.

As soon as your order is received, we will send instructions on how and to whom payments are to be made and verified.

Please make sure your order is placed on processing to be sure it will be shipped out.

If you do not receive the email instructions as stated in less than 5 minutes, you are required to email the shop a request to make payment completion via the shop email clientservice@ammunitioncamp.com.

Otherwise, you can visit the website’s live chat for quicker assistance on payment completion.

Avoid making payments to our shop email( clientservice@ammunitioncamp.com ) as we do not have it registered with any payment gateway.


HOW TO SET UP A ZELLE ACCOUNT AND MAKE PAYMENTS

If your bank supports Zelle Payments, It is probably have an account with Zelle. Check your bank app/website’s menu for the Zelle payment option.
If your bank doesn’t support Zelle, get started by downloading the Zelle® app and enrolling with your email or U.S. mobile number using your Visa® or Mastercard® debit card.
To send payments, enter our Zelle email address in the recipient field and confirm the account name. Check your email Inbox/Spam for our Zelle information or request one here
Enter Amount Total and click send.

Never seen a legit site have to go thru this to order. They may be legit but I personally would not trust this type of payment system.
Reply
#20
A.D.D. AR Wrote:Old Bob does this link work for you? https://ammunitioncamp.com/product/hodgd...-for-sale/

pretty pricey! I can't vouch for this place, never bought from there myself.
hope this helps!
-mike

Not gonna do it! Checked it out like jasper did. Won't take the chance they're legit or not.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)