Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hornady Brass
#1
I bought two 50 packs of Hornady 6.5 G brass on line from Sportsmans Warehouse today.
Reply
#2
Academy has it too or did yesterday
Reply
#3
Dude! Had a friend come up to me at the range and ask "Hey, you reload for Grendel don't you?" Yea! Great round
"Oh cool, someone left these at the range last week so I picked them up, here you go".

[Image: Grendel-Brass-from-Dan-20220117-021327.jpg]
All Hornady 1x looking Grendel Brass (I like Hornady brass)

-------------------------------------------



Then, a few days later, at the range, I find MORE Grendel brass on the ground. Buutt hmm... funny looking. Well, maybe not so much...

[Image: STG44-Kurtz-brass-from-Temple.jpg]
(never seen STG-44 brass before, kind of cool)
Reply
#4
lazyengineer Wrote:Dude! Had a friend come up to me at the range and ask "Hey, you reload for Grendel don't you?" Yea! Great round
"Oh cool, someone left these at the range last week so I picked them up, here you go".

[Image: Grendel-Brass-from-Dan-20220117-021327.jpg]
All Hornady 1x looking Grendel Brass (I like Hornady brass)

-------------------------------------------



Then, a few days later, at the range, I find MORE Grendel brass on the ground. Buutt hmm... funny looking. Well, maybe not so much...

[Image: STG44-Kurtz-brass-from-Temple.jpg]
(never seen STG-44 brass before, kind of cool)

I guess if you can afford to own one you can afford to leave you brass?

[Image: 1200px-Sturmgewehr44_noBG.jpg]
Reply
#5
Hornday Brass in stock

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i...s-50-count
Reply
#6
Velocity Wrote:Hornday Brass in stock

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i...s-50-count

Thanks, just ordered 100 rounds
Reply
#7
Hornady Brass in stock 25 boxes
https://www.bluecollarreloading.com/coll...ndel-brass
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)