Posts: 941
Threads: 46
Joined: Sep 2016
heads up, starline is taking backorders for grendel brass
my last backorder shipped within 24 hours
Posts: 94
Threads: 14
Joined: Sep 2021
mdram Wrote:heads up, starline is taking backorders for grendel brass
my last backorder shipped within 24 hours
Thanks for the heads up. 250 pack on order.
Chuck S.
Posts: 98
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2019
mdram Wrote:heads up, starline is taking backorders for grendel brass
my last backorder shipped within 24 hours
thank you!
Posts: 122
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2021
Thanks, 250 cases on order.
Posts: 108
Threads: 30
Joined: May 2019
Well, that didn't last, already back to OOS, no BO's. Just curious, how much was it? I recently got 250 from Arm or Ally, ended up at 69 cents/case after shipping and tax. Seems like a good outfit, they shipped the same day I ordered, and I had it in just a couple of days. Later.
Dave
Posts: 941
Threads: 46
Joined: Sep 2016
daved20319 Wrote:Well, that didn't last, already back to OOS, no BO's. Just curious, how much was it? I recently got 250 from Arm or Ally, ended up at 69 cents/case after shipping and tax. Seems like a good outfit, they shipped the same day I ordered, and I had it in just a couple of days. Later.
Dave
no shipping cost from starline, 500 were 263, @ 53cpr
Posts: 1,624
Threads: 58
Joined: Jan 2018
I have placed quite a few orders with Arm or ally GTG. Usually check there first.
Posts: 94
Threads: 14
Joined: Sep 2021
daved20319 Wrote:Well, that didn't last, already back to OOS, no BO's. Just curious, how much was it? I recently got 250 from Arm or Ally, ended up at 69 cents/case after shipping and tax. Seems like a good outfit, they shipped the same day I ordered, and I had it in just a couple of days. Later.
Dave
The 250 pack was $141.50. Plus free shipping.
Chuck S.
Posts: 125
Threads: 11
Joined: Apr 2020
How GOOD is STARLINE brass compared to Hornady or Federal ?
Posts: 333
Threads: 16
Joined: Jun 2018
:mad:
Been watching the starline web page for 2 months. The one day that I didn't check it......
Posts: 94
Threads: 14
Joined: Sep 2021
Huckleberry75 Wrote::mad:
Been watching the starline web page for 2 months. The one day that I didn't check it......
I checked their site 3 times that morning, and nothing. If I had not seen mdram's post I would have missed it. Cannot wait for this madness to end.
Chuck S.
Posts: 94
Threads: 14
Joined: Sep 2021
Just recieved a UPS notice that my Starline brass is in route. That was quick, and I figured that Starline would have sent me a notice. The funny is that the invoice number is "Vietnam". Lol
Chuck S.
Posts: 122
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2021
Just received a UPS tracking number.
Posts: 570
Threads: 37
Joined: Mar 2018
Remington Jim Wrote:How GOOD is STARLINE brass compared to Hornady or Federal ?
Definitely better than federal imho..
Slightly better than hornady in my experience. The starline has lasted through more reloads.
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 51
Joined: Dec 2017
imaguy3 Wrote:Definitely better than federal imho..
Slightly better than hornady in my experience. The starline has lasted through more reloads.
+1
I agree.
Starline neck thickness seems to be a little thicker than the Hornady, which has been a weak spot for me with split neck case failures. ThatÂ’s running bolt guns at higher than SAAMI spec!
Annealing helps with either.
Posts: 125
Threads: 11
Joined: Apr 2020
Thanks Guys !
Posts: 122
Threads: 28
Joined: Mar 2021
Just received my order of 250 cases from Starline.
Posts: 94
Threads: 14
Joined: Sep 2021
Brass arrived yesterday.
Chuck S.
Posts: 6
Threads: 0
Joined: Nov 2020
Starline has the brass available to backorder again.
Posts: 352
Threads: 15
Joined: Feb 2018
I just checked with Starline Brass and 6.5 GRENDEL is listed as "No backorder".
"A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
Edward Abbey
"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."
Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.