Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ramshot Western Load Data
#1
I just noticed Ramshot Western just posted their 8.0 reloading data. Here is a link to the pdf file. I’m not sure when 8.0 was released the last version I had was 7.0.


https://ramshot.com/wp-content/uploads/2....0_WEB.pdf
Reply
#2
Thanks for the new info , file saved .
Reply
#3
V8.0 was created 8/14/2020. Where have you been ?
Reply
#4
Thanks, VASCAR. I've started down the road of trying to create a Mk262 clone recipe (see the Johnny's Reloading Bench series). He had some success with TAC and 2520.
Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
Reply
#5
tlen Wrote:V8.0 was created 8/14/2020. Where have you been ?


I have the Ramshot Western loading data pdf saved in my iBooks and always refer to the saved data. I was looking for something else on Ramshot site and noticed they showed version 8.0. I checked and sure enough I had 7.0 saved. I should’ve checked for the release date on 8.0 before creating this thread.

I’ll endeavor to do better next year and presser veer the remainder of 2021.
Reply
#6
I really like Western's load manual. They do a few things that are neat, like listing separate 5.56 pressure data. And I find their pressure behavior and velocity tends to match my own results and behavior more closely than most manuals. I like how they list min and max loads, with pressure and velocity, and not just max load and velocity alone.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)