Looking for a little feedback on a few reloads I worked up for my 6.5 Grendel:
6.5 Grendel Primers?
Speed is Fine, Accuracy is final....but accurate hits at extremely high speed is final much faster.
I don't think you understand, these boys killed my dog!
Taking the gun off safe increases the velocity by 100%
No flared crater,no shiny brass,being pushed into bolt.....You know if the bolt is hard to open,you'll see the flared primers also....I sure love my mini Grendel !An easy load 28.0 gr 2820 207 Sierra, 3/8" groups
11-20-2021, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2021, 01:41 PM by Harpoon1.)
Is this from a bolt gun or an AR platform?
The Grendels a low PSI cartridge, SAAMI spec for an AR is close to 52,000 PSI. Typically, in broad general terms, pressure signs on brass don't start showing up until the mid-50,000 PSI range. So, if you see pressure signs with an AR, youve more than likely already exceeded the SAAMI design spec. Know before you go! Just saying
Bolt guns are a different animal and you can work up slowly and then back off when you see pressure signs starting to present.
11-20-2021, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2021, 01:59 PM by Stugotz.)
This is an AR platform. Going out this morning with some additional charge weights and crono.
Speed is Fine, Accuracy is final....but accurate hits at extremely high speed is final much faster.
I don't think you understand, these boys killed my dog!
Taking the gun off safe increases the velocity by 100%
Pressed them in very firm. They gotta be seated as far as they can go.
Speed is Fine, Accuracy is final....but accurate hits at extremely high speed is final much faster.
I don't think you understand, these boys killed my dog!
Taking the gun off safe increases the velocity by 100%
No I didn't. I'm not sure I have the proper tools to do this.
Speed is Fine, Accuracy is final....but accurate hits at extremely high speed is final much faster.
I don't think you understand, these boys killed my dog!
Taking the gun off safe increases the velocity by 100%