11-15-2021, 11:07 PM
All dropped today at various online sites. Its raining unicorns!!!
Stay alert over the next few days!
Stay alert over the next few days!
|
8208,AR Comp and H4895
|
|
11-15-2021, 11:07 PM
All dropped today at various online sites. Its raining unicorns!!!
Stay alert over the next few days!
11-16-2021, 08:26 AM
None of those powders show up on ammo seek. Where did you see them?
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
11-16-2021, 12:09 PM
You wont find it there because it wasnt in stock long enough to show up.
H4895 and ar comp were at midway 8208 was at Brownells Discord alert
11-16-2021, 02:53 PM
Powder valley has 8208 right now. Sales pending so you have to refresh to see if it is available
11-16-2021, 10:22 PM
#1 H4895 available at Hodgdon
11-19-2021, 01:21 AM
I saw 1 pounders of Varget at a GunShow in Cincinnati over the weekend. He ONLY was asking 60 bucks a pound for it!!! :o
I'll use a Wamo Slingshot before I pay that for Varget. But............how much is a pound DELIVERED and with the hazmat fee plus tax from the aforementioned websites??? Curious. This guy may not have been too far off the sanity scale!!!
12-01-2021, 01:47 AM
Brownell's has Lapua Open Tip match 123gr bullets in stock: https://www.brownells.com/aspx/search/pr...&pid=35685
Anyone tried these ? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|