Posts: 410
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2017
I just ordered CCI 450s at Brownells. 79/1000.
Limit was 2/order, I placed 2 orders.
I mean they made it to the cart and the order was completed....
Posts: 131
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2016
I just placed an order for 2000....just to see if I could. LOL!!!!
Got a confirmation!! So we'll see.
Posts: 410
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2017
Same, confirmations and receipts.
Posts: 185
Threads: 12
Joined: Jan 2021
If you get a confirmation number from Brownells? Itll ship. They usually send an email with a pdf receipt just before shipping. I got 2k BR2s from them last week
Posts: 1,624
Threads: 58
Joined: Jan 2018
Thanks for heads up got one brick. Enough for now.
Posts: 131
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2016
Got my shipping notice today.
Posts: 410
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 19
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2021
Thanks for the tip on Brownells, got my shipping confirmation this morning. I was down to my last 200 CCI 450s. These primers just seem to perform better in my rifles than CCI 400 or CCI#41, although the 41s are close.
Posts: 1,624
Threads: 58
Joined: Jan 2018
Got my shipping notice also and picked up some 143ELDX also.
Posts: 1,238
Threads: 51
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 131
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2016
Received my primers today.
Posts: 1,624
Threads: 58
Joined: Jan 2018