Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sierra pro hunter/game king bullets
#1
I emailed Sierra about when we might see 120 gr pro hunters become available. The following is the response I received.


“It is looking like widespread availability for ProHunter and GameKing bullets is not going to happen until sometime next summer, we are beginning to get some breathing room on our higher sales items but it is still a game of catch-up on everything in inventory.”

Justin Pirtle
Ballistic Technician
Reply
#2
Dang! That sucks
Reply
#3
It about figures though
Reply
#4
Keep looking its a DARN GOOD bullet. And shoots lights out for me!!

CW
Reply
#5
I sure like those bullets , apparently the target shooters burn up more bullets than the deer hunters do. I was lucky enough to snag 50 Speer 120gr Gold Dots , when deer season is done I will see what I can come up with.
Reply
#6
Rugerfan.64 Wrote:I sure like those bullets , apparently the target shooters burn up more bullets than the deer hunters do. I was lucky enough to snag 50 Speer 120gr Gold Dots , when deer season is done I will see what I can come up with.

If you want some more Speer 120gr Gold Dots, Mid South Shooters' Supply has them in stock... for now.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i...nt?Tk=DFBU
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
#7
I know of 4 hogs that recently don't care much for em. Gotta load some more down to one bullet...Wink
Reply
#8
Old Bob Wrote:If you want some more Speer 120gr Gold Dots, Mid South Shooters' Supply has them in stock... for now.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i...nt?Tk=DFBU

Thanks for the heads up I just ordered four boxes. When the Sierra 120 stock is gone those are a good replacement.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)