Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Reloading Question Speer 6.5 90 grin TNT?
#1
Has anyone here had any luck with the Speer 6.5 90 grain TNT? I was able to pickup the only box at my LGS...

I've had very good luck with this bullet in my 6.8 SPC loads...

Thanks in advance...

Diane
Reply
#2
There's plenty on the TNT. Use this custom search. You'll be happy with what you find. Its a forgiving bullet.

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0163689474...cu1o&hl=en
Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
Reply
#3
biodsl Wrote:There's plenty on the TNT. Use this custom search. You'll be happy with what you find. Its a forgiving bullet.

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0163689474...cu1o&hl=en

Thanks...
Reply
#4
I got some of the 90gr TNTs from Midway USA recently. Still in stock of this moment...

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1010935861
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
#5
It's great in all my Grendels , took a 192# boar with it last year .
Reply
#6
Still in stock at Midway and now on sale.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)