Posts: 480
Threads: 60
Joined: Oct 2020
Has anyone here had any luck with the Speer 6.5 90 grain TNT? I was able to pickup the only box at my LGS...
I've had very good luck with this bullet in my 6.8 SPC loads...
Thanks in advance...
Diane
Posts: 1,716
Threads: 42
Joined: Aug 2011
There's plenty on the TNT. Use this custom search. You'll be happy with what you find. Its a forgiving bullet.
https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0163689474...cu1o&hl=en
Paul Peloquin
Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
Posts: 480
Threads: 60
Joined: Oct 2020
biodsl Wrote:There's plenty on the TNT. Use this custom search. You'll be happy with what you find. Its a forgiving bullet.
https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0163689474...cu1o&hl=en
Thanks...
Posts: 938
Threads: 47
Joined: Oct 2019
I got some of the 90gr TNTs from Midway USA recently. Still in stock of this moment...
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1010935861
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Posts: 1,106
Threads: 8
Joined: Nov 2017
It's great in all my Grendels , took a 192# boar with it last year .
Posts: 13
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2020
Still in stock at Midway and now on sale.