Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A lot of American Gunner and 90gr TNT in 65G looking to trade toward ELD Black...
#1
UPDATE:
Major goof on my part, American Gunner is on hold until I test it and the ELD in my Howa Mini, I will keep the best and sell the rest, I have 800 ELD rounds.


[ATTACH=CONFIG]17925[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17924[/ATTACH]



Nearly 950 rounds of American Gunner available for sale or trade.
(750 now, one box of 200 is sold and the rest is on hold until I test fire my new build to see if
it likes ELD or AG best)

$239 per box of 200 rounds.

-----

Federal 90gr TNT is no longer available, it was traded for ELD

-----

I like to narrow things down to just one round and picked the ELD, why I am trading off the rest.


I need to make a sale so I can buy the LSS chassis for my new project, Howa Mini 65G.

Also would work out a deal to trade for a good 14.5" barrel in 65G.

I would not mind having more Federal HST 147gr 9mm as well.

Thanks,
Rick
775-515-5355


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply
#2
Edited:
ELD Black is much more available now and getting lower in cost, AG and TNT much harder to find and priced higher so my offer below is still a good dealSmile

Will trade 200 rounds of American gunner for 180 rounds of ELD Black
100 rounds of 90gr TNT for 90 rounds of ELD Black
Reply
#3
Is it the federal american eagle 90tnt loads ? Thanks
Reply
#4
Yes, Federal AE 90 TNT.

Great ammo for varmits and defense but I use other calibers for that purpose, full time RV, have to be careful what we use as even the TNT is a bit much for 2" foam walls and a lot of windows.
Reply
#5
FYI in case you wanted to buy some outright.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i...-20-rounds
Reply
#6
Thanks!
I noticed ELD seems to be much more available and coming down in price where the AG and TNT are still very hard to find so I am going to change the offer on what I have, 9 for 10, etc....
The local Sportsmans Warehouse had some at $29... a few days ago but I thought it was just a fluke but now I see it getting lower on Ammoseek, etc.ll


Rick
Reply
#7
Willing to sell some of the TNT and American Gunner for just enough to buy more ELD when I find it on sale at the $29 a box price so let me know if interested and we can work out a deal. I am not trying to make money on this, just get more ELD as I do not have a lot of it and just want to run it specifically, I want to work out the best I can to help myself and others get what they wantSmile
Reply
#8
raamaudio Wrote:Willing to sell some of the TNT and American Gunner for just enough to buy more ELD when I find it on sale at the $29 a box price so let me know if interested and we can work out a deal. I am not trying to make money on this, just get more ELD as I do not have a lot of it and just want to run it specifically, I want to work out the best I can to help myself and others get what they wantSmile

might want to post a price your willing to sell the ag/tnt at
Reply
#9
raamaudio , sent you pm for AG

Not sure if it went through so you my get more than one.
Reply
#10
fn16ga, I received 3 messages, replied to the first one right away and now posting thisSmile

It took me awhile to figure out a decent price to ask, not to low, not to high, way below the only AG I have seen listed, priced at what I would need to replace it with ELD Black if I wait to find some, hopefully, at the rare price that has been found lately of $29... a box of 20 and it sells out fast, plus tax and or shipping, gas to go get it if local, etc....

Asking $299 for 200 rounds of AG, plus actual shipping cost, lowest I have seen and only one listing lately is $450 for 200.

As for the TNT, have not seen any listed except $2.65 a round, ouch! I can sell some at $79 for a box of 50 but if you can find a better deal let me know, please.

I know I paid less for it but not trying to make a profit, only get enough to replace it with more ELD Black.

Rick
Reply
#11
TNT on hold for pending trade with Double Naught SpySmile

DNS, your message folder is full, I responded but got a notice it was full.

Rick
775-515-5355
Reply
#12
TNT has been shipped, all of itSmile

I will consider a good 14.5" 65G barrel in part trade for some of the American gunner.

Rick
Reply
#13
How much Ag do you have left? Would pay cash.
Reply
#14
Approx 950 rounds of AG, 200 per can, I might keep the partial one for testing changes to the current mods I am doing and future bolt gun.

So, 4 lots of 200 rounds each.

Rick
Reply
#15
UPDATE:
Now offering 10 rounds of AG for 8 rounds of ELD in tradeSmile
Reply
#16
Trade on Federal TNT for ELD Black is done, it went quite wellSmile

I am still offering the American Gunner at 10 rounds per 8 of the ELD Black in trade.

Lowering the price of the AG a bit more to reflect the trade value as well.

200 rounds AG 65G, $269
Reply
#17
If it interest you i have 3 bx of eld-m and 3 bx of a-max i'd trade for the AG.
Reply
#18
THANK YOU raamaudio for the TNT! That will definitely help with my hog efforts. I hope you get good use out of the ELD-M.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply
#19
Thanks DN Spy, great working with you on the trade, you are most excellent to deal withSmileSmile

baka, I am only interested in the ELD-M. As posted 10 rounds for 8 trade so your 60 rounds for 82 rounds of AG but I can round it up to 90 rounds.

We each pay the actual shipping cost to each other.

ThanksSmile
Rick
Reply
#20
New project sale!

I have a new project I need to fund and made a deal with my incredibly wonderful wife, no new projects unless I sell things to pay for them, very very reasonable since I spent hundreds of thousands on race cars, street cars, etc over the years before our income went down to 20 percent of what it used to be.

Just $239 for 200 rounds of American Gunner, plus actual shipping.

4 full boxes plus 3/4 of a box available, shipping is a bit lower per lb buying more of it.

Thanks,
Rick
775-515-5355
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)