05-29-2021, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2021, 06:50 PM by raamaudio.)
UPDATE:
Major goof on my part, American Gunner is on hold until I test it and the ELD in my Howa Mini, I will keep the best and sell the rest, I have 800 ELD rounds.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17925[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17924[/ATTACH]
Nearly 950 rounds of American Gunner available for sale or trade.
(750 now, one box of 200 is sold and the rest is on hold until I test fire my new build to see if
it likes ELD or AG best)
$239 per box of 200 rounds.
-----
Federal 90gr TNT is no longer available, it was traded for ELD
-----
I like to narrow things down to just one round and picked the ELD, why I am trading off the rest.
I need to make a sale so I can buy the LSS chassis for my new project, Howa Mini 65G.
Also would work out a deal to trade for a good 14.5" barrel in 65G.
I would not mind having more Federal HST 147gr 9mm as well.
05-30-2021, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2021, 10:51 PM by raamaudio.)
Edited:
ELD Black is much more available now and getting lower in cost, AG and TNT much harder to find and priced higher so my offer below is still a good deal
Will trade 200 rounds of American gunner for 180 rounds of ELD Black
100 rounds of 90gr TNT for 90 rounds of ELD Black
Great ammo for varmits and defense but I use other calibers for that purpose, full time RV, have to be careful what we use as even the TNT is a bit much for 2" foam walls and a lot of windows.
06-01-2021, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 02:50 PM by raamaudio.)
Thanks!
I noticed ELD seems to be much more available and coming down in price where the AG and TNT are still very hard to find so I am going to change the offer on what I have, 9 for 10, etc....
The local Sportsmans Warehouse had some at $29... a few days ago but I thought it was just a fluke but now I see it getting lower on Ammoseek, etc.ll
Willing to sell some of the TNT and American Gunner for just enough to buy more ELD when I find it on sale at the $29 a box price so let me know if interested and we can work out a deal. I am not trying to make money on this, just get more ELD as I do not have a lot of it and just want to run it specifically, I want to work out the best I can to help myself and others get what they want
raamaudio Wrote:Willing to sell some of the TNT and American Gunner for just enough to buy more ELD when I find it on sale at the $29 a box price so let me know if interested and we can work out a deal. I am not trying to make money on this, just get more ELD as I do not have a lot of it and just want to run it specifically, I want to work out the best I can to help myself and others get what they want
might want to post a price your willing to sell the ag/tnt at
06-08-2021, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 06:19 PM by raamaudio.)
fn16ga, I received 3 messages, replied to the first one right away and now posting this
It took me awhile to figure out a decent price to ask, not to low, not to high, way below the only AG I have seen listed, priced at what I would need to replace it with ELD Black if I wait to find some, hopefully, at the rare price that has been found lately of $29... a box of 20 and it sells out fast, plus tax and or shipping, gas to go get it if local, etc....
Asking $299 for 200 rounds of AG, plus actual shipping cost, lowest I have seen and only one listing lately is $450 for 200.
As for the TNT, have not seen any listed except $2.65 a round, ouch! I can sell some at $79 for a box of 50 but if you can find a better deal let me know, please.
I know I paid less for it but not trying to make a profit, only get enough to replace it with more ELD Black.
07-25-2021, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2021, 06:51 PM by raamaudio.)
New project sale!
I have a new project I need to fund and made a deal with my incredibly wonderful wife, no new projects unless I sell things to pay for them, very very reasonable since I spent hundreds of thousands on race cars, street cars, etc over the years before our income went down to 20 percent of what it used to be.
Just $239 for 200 rounds of American Gunner, plus actual shipping.
4 full boxes plus 3/4 of a box available, shipping is a bit lower per lb buying more of it.