Hey y'all new guy from Washington
#1
Hi all, new to Grendel but have been shooting for years. Looking for some technical information about reloading this round.
Reply
#2
You'll find that kind of info here , welcome to the horde from Wisconsin .
Reply
#3
Welcome to the forum Inspector12!
Reply
#4
Welcome to the clan, I12, from the great nation of Texas! Tell us of your goals and a bit about your grocery list. If you haven't done so already, pick up copies of Vol's 1 and 2 of hte Grendel Handbook, there's a lot of info for reloading.
Reply
#5
Greetings from SE WA! Most probably the best do all cartridge out of the AR-15 frame... although I've got a 6ARC I'm digging too Smile
Reply
#6
Hey yourself, welcome from SW Washington. Just waiting for the rain to quit.
Reply
#7
Welcome from the Seattle area! I’m new too.
Reply
#8
Nice to have you with us Inspector 12
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)