Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
grendel, inc.
#1
Has anyone ever hear of Grendel, Inc.? I am at a local gun show and there is a pistol supposedly 6.5 and a 22 manufactured by them. No way would I purchase but I am curious.
Reply
#2
Grendel, inc became KelTec if I remember correctly. They made a little pistol called the Grendel. They show up on gunbroker from time to time. They may also have made other firearms, but none in 6.5 that I am aware of.
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply
#3
Thanks.
Reply
#4
In a sense, I think Grendel Inc evolved into what is now Kel-Tec. If not the company, perhaps the pistol design.

http://jtjersey.com/Grendel/grendel.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kel-Tec
Drifter
Reply
#5
That is an awesome little pistol!! I would buy one! If it functioned as well as any of the Glocks, XD's, M&P's, HK's and what ever else a LEO will swear by to keep for a back up.
Reply
#6
Also the Grendel's P30 is what Keltec's PMR30 is designed after.
Reply
#7
It was a 22 and the guy stated that the company did become kel-tec.
Reply
#8
I have an old Grendel .380. It's an interesting paperweight, because it's worthless as a weapon.
Well, maybe it could be used as a club.
Reply
#9
I have a Kel-Tec pf-9 that looks similar just a little better fit and finish. I love that little pistol. Never a single malfunction whatsoever, and 7 rounds of 9mm is a lot of firepower in such a small gun!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)