Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
9 Hogs, 135-270 lbs, Totaling 1690
#21
This doesn't count as hog hunting but it's still population control. My bud from Aransas Pass & I were cat-fishing at Proctor Reservoir when he got a call from a nearby friend who had a half dozen hogs in a pen-trap. He asked my bud if he wanted the hogs, & if so, he could come & dispatch them. We head shot the hogs with .45 Colt & .38 Special +P revolvers. Yup, non-AR handguns will do the job but you do have to get really close. Big Grin
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
#22
DNS, hats off to you. I tried to duplicate one of your shots on a running coyote this evening. Well, multiple times, its still running.
Reply
#23
Coyotes are hard to hit on the run.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)