Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
8pt kill Youth Hunt
#1
Hey Guys my boy killed a 8pt this morn with His Grendel we built. Shooting a handload cfe 223 Sierra 130gr HPBT GK. 24in Barrel. He hit behind the shoulder and took out half of the heart and both lungs, It ran 40yds. Massive blood loss. [ATTACH=CONFIG]17080[/ATTACH]:o[ATTACH=CONFIG]17081[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply
#2
Outstanding! Congratulations to your son, I know you’re proud.
peak98
Reply
#3
Congratulations to both of you.
Reply
#4
Congratulations! It sure is fun seeing young hunters have success.
Reply
#5
The smile says it all! Congratulations!
Reply
#6
Congrats
Reply
#7
That is awesome!!
Reply
#8
Congrats. A2
Reply
#9
Thank Yall
Reply
#10
Congrats to both you and your son .
Reply
#11
Congrats to you two.
Reply
#12
Ymountanman tell him congratulation on a nice buck. If you don't mind sharing what your load was I would appreciate it. I have some of the Sierra 130 BTHP Game Kings and CFE 223 and would like to know a ball park figure to work with. Also how is the accuracy and what velocity are you getting?
Reply
#13
Hey Mr Oneshot thank You Sir I’m loading 29.8grs of cfe223. I don’t have a chrony so I’m not sure on velocity but they blow a large hole, accuracy is excellent,
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)