Posts: 2,555
Threads: 383
Joined: Sep 2013
It is nice to have good intel from the landowner about hog damage. It took some waiting, but the wait was worth it. I don't believe any wounded hog got away. With that said, I it is always easier to hit the larger hogs than it is the smaller ones. I am fortunate that there were not piglets present.
[video=youtube_share;d8bhOgJnfnc]https://youtu.be/d8bhOgJnfnc[/video]
Posts: 86
Threads: 20
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 361
Threads: 90
Joined: Feb 2019
WOW, good job Brian. I got to breathing hard just watching. Good shooting. We were fortunate that the hogs haven't been coming on my place in a while,, until late last week. I've shot 3 hogs and 2 yotes since then. Missed one last night night as I was trying to shoot through a netting fence,,,yep, hit a wire. Keep up the work, I / we really enjoy the videos. Thanks
Posts: 2,098
Threads: 42
Joined: Feb 2015
Good job Brian, hopefully that is a property they will collect the hogs the next day with a tractor.
Posts: 228
Threads: 11
Joined: Apr 2016
Great video, awesome shooting DNS!
SY
Posts: 37
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2020
awsome hunt and good shooting !
Posts: 1,106
Threads: 8
Joined: Nov 2017
Another great video , thanks for sharing .
Posts: 549
Threads: 41
Joined: Jan 2014
The last hog sprung a pretty bad leak - nice imagery in the video
Posts: 55
Threads: 6
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 2,555
Threads: 383
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 692
Threads: 63
Joined: Nov 2011
Nice work! This are some good hogs.
Posts: 100
Threads: 9
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 612
Threads: 61
Joined: Jun 2016
kmon Wrote:hopefully that is a property they will collect the hogs the next day with a tractor.
My same wish. Great shooting!
Thanks, Dinny
Posts: 112
Threads: 11
Joined: Sep 2020
My #1 youtuber! I check daily for new videos.
Posts: 2,555
Threads: 383
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 210
Threads: 21
Joined: Feb 2016
Good shootin',wack 'em and stack 'em.
Posts: 190
Threads: 25
Joined: Sep 2016
Excellent video. Brian have you ever used a handgun on any of these close hogs moon light permitting?
Posts: 2,555
Threads: 383
Joined: Sep 2013
I shot a piglet with my 1911 and light from my headlamp at about 3 or 4 yards once. Otherwise, no, I haven't tried pistol hunting hogs.
Posts: 190
Threads: 25
Joined: Sep 2016
Brian, I can only imagine the challenge of shooting a hog running at night with a handgun. Daytime might be a little easier. Skunks are my issue late evening to night time. I still havnt learned to stay up wind yet.
Posts: 2,555
Threads: 383
Joined: Sep 2013
You would think that would be a self-correcting problem, LOL. It should be. It hasn't been for me, either.