Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
9 Hogs, 135-270 lbs, Totaling 1690
#1
It is nice to have good intel from the landowner about hog damage. It took some waiting, but the wait was worth it. I don't believe any wounded hog got away. With that said, I it is always easier to hit the larger hogs than it is the smaller ones. I am fortunate that there were not piglets present.

[video=youtube_share;d8bhOgJnfnc]https://youtu.be/d8bhOgJnfnc[/video]
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply
#2
Great job!
Reply
#3
WOW, good job Brian. I got to breathing hard just watching. Good shooting. We were fortunate that the hogs haven't been coming on my place in a while,, until late last week. I've shot 3 hogs and 2 yotes since then. Missed one last night night as I was trying to shoot through a netting fence,,,yep, hit a wire. Keep up the work, I / we really enjoy the videos. Thanks
Reply
#4
Good job Brian, hopefully that is a property they will collect the hogs the next day with a tractor.
Reply
#5
Great video, awesome shooting DNS!

SY
Reply
#6
awsome hunt and good shooting !
Reply
#7
Another great video , thanks for sharing .
Reply
#8
The last hog sprung a pretty bad leak - nice imagery in the video
Reply
#9
Best Videos, Thanks
Reply
#10
Thanks, y'all!
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply
#11
Nice work! This are some good hogs.
Reply
#12
Nice!
Reply
#13
kmon Wrote:hopefully that is a property they will collect the hogs the next day with a tractor.

My same wish. Great shooting!

Thanks, Dinny
Reply
#14
My #1 youtuber! I check daily for new videos.
Reply
#15
Wow! Thanks Texcl2!
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply
#16
Good shootin',wack 'em and stack 'em.
Reply
#17
Excellent video. Brian have you ever used a handgun on any of these close hogs “moon light permitting”?
Reply
#18
I shot a piglet with my 1911 and light from my headlamp at about 3 or 4 yards once. Otherwise, no, I haven't tried pistol hunting hogs.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply
#19
Brian, I can only imagine the challenge of shooting a hog running at night with a handgun. Daytime “might” be a little easier. Skunks are my issue late evening to night time. I still havn’t learned to stay up wind yet.
Reply
#20
You would think that would be a self-correcting problem, LOL. It should be. It hasn't been for me, either.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)