Posts: 37
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 1,106
Threads: 8
Joined: Nov 2017
Congrats to all of you on the hogs .
Posts: 2,555
Threads: 383
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Any opinions from your group on the effectiveness of the 6.5 Grendel compared to the 6.5 CM. Curious what ammo you guys used. I bet that was a fun trip!
Posts: 70
Threads: 1
Joined: Jun 2019
Tell us more about your hunts.
Posts: 37
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2020
The creedmoor definitely has more power but I like the grendel for hogs as you have a smaller rifle in the ar 15, I used lehigh defense 110 gr. and federal tnt 90 gr. between those two I prefer the lehigh defense controlled chaos
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Thanks for the info rueauw.
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 9
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2016
Nice kills. How do you like the ATN scope?
Posts: 37
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2020
I have 3 atn scopes, I like them but I did have to send in one of them for repair, after I got it back it works great, my favorite one is the 4.5x 18 384 sensor the image on it is very good.