Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Big hog 120 Barnes TTSX
#1
Been a while since I posted a hunting picture but this is a pretty good sized boar. Hit him behind the shoulder got a good pass through porker made it about 15 yards.

Sorry picture is too big for the site to allow me to upload see the link below for the picture.

https://i.gyazo.com/9d93966cf38d346a9ac3...94d4d9.png
Reply
#2
Congrats! Some awesome camouflage on that boar, was he hard to spot?
Reply
#3
He's a good solid boar! Cool colour too!
Reply
#4
Looks like a gnarly old hog. Good shootin'!
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply
#5
Lemonaid Wrote:Congrats! Some awesome camouflage on that boar, was he hard to spot?

He came out with about 40 minute of daylight left. Something that big in the wide open in daylight isn't hard to miss even for me :p
Reply
#6
Toad!!!!
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply
#7
Cool! Now we need to Get DNS to do a thirty hog test with that bullet and at least six autopsy's.
Reply
#8
Congrats on the Boar .
Reply
#9
Good on you, Thanks for the pic, and the kill.
Reply
#10
Outstanding porker. Congratulations
Reply
#11
Thanks, it was a fun filled labor day weekend for me. I shot a few others at night but nothing worth bragging about. Put another hunter on four different sets of pigs as well.
Reply
#12
Kikn Wrote:Put another hunter on four different sets of pigs as well.

Isn't that fun?!

rickt300 Wrote:Cool! Now we need to Get DNS to do a thirty hog test with that bullet and at least six autopsy's.

LOL, not too many necropsies in the near future until I heal.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply
#13
DNS,


Hope all is well, nothing serious I hope. God speed. A2
Reply
#14
Double Naught Spy Wrote:Isn't that fun?!.

Absolutely 100% I enjoy getting other people out chasing pigs. It's always a blast seeing those eyes light up when they turn on and activate predator mode.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)