Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Four More Hogs Down
#1
Took my Father in Law out for his third time hog hunting last night. We had a pretty decent time. Unfortunately for him, I'm so used to doing this alone that I'm not much of a guide/hunting partner. Either way, we removed four more from a friend's place as they were raiding a creep feeder.

I'm down to my last magazine of 123gr SST bullets. After I use those up I'll be giving the 120gr Barnes TSX a go...I've already loaded them up and checked grouping/zero.

[video=youtube_share;oB6gfCejY8I]https://youtu.be/oB6gfCejY8I[/video]
Reply
#2
Great video , thanks for sharing .
Reply
#3
Thanks for the video. Beautiful sunset. Amazing how much trauma those rascals can take and keep running. Looking forward to hearing how the TSX 120's work for you. Thanks again.
Reply
#4
Nice video. Camera has pretty good resolution and clarity.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)