06-27-2020, 07:12 PM
No .002 in my bolt rifle should work just fine.
Thanks
Thanks
|
Reloading Dies suggestions
|
|
06-27-2020, 07:12 PM
No .002 in my bolt rifle should work just fine.
Thanks Briano23 Wrote:No .002 in my bolt rifle should work just fine. I would definitely get a runout micrometer also (if you dont already have one) and check your work! If your that serious about mandrel size, and you should be. In no particular order Ive got a, Rockchucker, MEC Marksman, Forster Co-Ax, Redding T-7 and Lyman All American 8. And various Lee, Hornady, Forster and Redding dies and the runout is different with every die, in all of those presses. Frankly, I havent come close to cracking the code why, I just know it happens. So, IMO , whatever you decide on, a runout micrometer will help build better ammo, regardless of your choices.Youve done the hard part choosing the Grendel, its an incredibly versatile cartridge, now get all the performance you can out of it!
06-28-2020, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the advice I have a Sinclair MICROMETER.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|