Posts: 14
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2020
I'm new to the AR and the 6.5 Grendel. At 48 years of age, I had never owned an AR until about a month ago. Now I have two and am awaiting an 6.5 upper shipment. These things really are like potato chips! Albeit, expensive chips!
I ordered my first suppressor a few weeks ago as well. I won't start getting excited about that until maybe Feb/March. Sigh....
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Welcome to the horde sir.
Just wait by next year you will have a grendel bolt action as well.
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
A5 speaks the truth! Welcome to the forum RSTX!
Posts: 57
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2020
RSTX Wrote:I'm new to the AR and the 6.5 Grendel. At 48 years of age, I had never owned an AR until about a month ago. Now I have two and am awaiting an 6.5 upper shipment. These things really are like potato chips! Albeit, expensive chips!
I ordered my first suppressor a few weeks ago as well. I won't start getting excited about that until maybe Feb/March. Sigh....
I got my last two tax stamps in less than 6 months. So theres hope
Posts: 57
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2020
BCG Wrote:I got my last two tax stamps in less than 6 months. So theres hope
By the way welcome. Theses guys know there stuff.