Hello from CO
#1
Hello, all. Have been lurking the forum for a while and decided it it was time to join. I finished my first 6.5 build earlier this year and am now just a trigger and optic away from completing the second. Anxious to get out and test it’s legs past 100yds. That, and now I have more reason to start reloading.

Appreciate all the useful info I’ve found here thus far and hope I can contribute in the future.
Reply
#2
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#3
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Reply
#4
Welcome to the forum Sceate65!
Reply
#5
Welcome from down da bayou, where in Colorado are ya located?
peak98
Reply
#6
Welcome to the clan, S65, from the great nation of Texas! Tell us about your goals and your builds. Pix are always appreciated!
Reply
#7
Living just outside of Denver on the eastern plains. Hopefully relocating to AL at the end of the year. Thanks for the welcome
Reply
#8
just_john Wrote:Welcome to the clan, S65, from the great nation of Texas! Tell us about your goals and your builds. Pix are always appreciated!

My first build was more or less an impulse buy when the barrel went on sale. It’s a 12.5” with a BA barrel. It’s now a dedicated plinker/range gun. Second rifle is a 20” built around an Odin Works barrel. Only missing components are a CH and trigger (looking at a Triggertech adj). Finally found a decent spot I can reach out to 350-400yds on a regular basis. Had decided to reload after I completed the first build, but the 20” is the rig I’m anxious to develop loads for. My first shot at a mid-range precision semi-auto build.

Pic of both below. The 12.5” will eventually get a low power optic. May end up swapping the adj Luth-AR stock for a fixed.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/188806101@...res/35qD29
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)