04-20-2020, 12:49 AM
Zero is set on LCO. DEVO next[ATTACH=CONFIG]15970[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]15971[/ATTACH]
|
AR15 Grendel Build
|
|
04-20-2020, 12:49 AM
Zero is set on LCO. DEVO next[ATTACH=CONFIG]15970[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]15971[/ATTACH]
05-23-2020, 11:35 PM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16180[/ATTACH]
Ordered a 18 inch Faxon heavy fluted barrel with head spaced bolt. Going to do a complete AR build for this next.
05-24-2020, 05:29 AM
PNWTargets,
what is different enough over your 16" build to do this build, other than it's fun. which it is. with a 16" wouldn't it make more sense to go 20" or more for the next one?? just curious. heck, if you can, do a build on the 2" increments. 16, 18, 20, 22, 24. -tdbru
05-25-2020, 01:57 AM
Weapon systems I have are for battle. I train like I fight and fight like I train. If Faxon made a 16 inch heavy fluted I would get it but the 18 is the shortest one heavy fluted. Doubt I would need to reach out and touch someone but if I need to I can with the 18 easy. I do like to have set ups on the lighter side also. Run and gun.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|