Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AR15 Grendel Build
#21
Zero is set on LCO. DEVO next[ATTACH=CONFIG]15970[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]15971[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply
#22
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16180[/ATTACH]

Ordered a 18 inch Faxon heavy fluted barrel with head spaced bolt. Going to do a complete AR build for this next.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#23
PNWTargets,
what is different enough over your 16" build to do this build, other than it's fun. which it is. with a 16" wouldn't it make more sense to go 20" or more for the next one?? just curious. heck, if you can, do a build on the 2" increments. 16, 18, 20, 22, 24.
-tdbru
Reply
#24
Weapon systems I have are for battle. I train like I fight and fight like I train. If Faxon made a 16 inch heavy fluted I would get it but the 18 is the shortest one heavy fluted. Doubt I would need to reach out and touch someone but if I need to I can with the 18 easy. I do like to have set ups on the lighter side also. Run and gun.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)