Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AR Comp??
#21
Gents,

I see I lacked at separating out the info in my post.

The linked vid was for more info examples for the poster to check out.

My data should have been listed out separate.

The part I just happened to have in common with the guy in vid is the point where pressure signs were.

I haven't gotten my loading notes out of their boxes (from moving) so I don't have distance to land measurements handy.
Reply
#22
I've shot my best Grendel groups with AR Comp. Love the stuff. Trouble is, I haven't been able to find much in a while. On my last 3 lbs at the moment. Here's the last load workup I did with it:

https://youtu.be/L2uw5wsB8Zc
Reply
#23
outdoorgeneralist Wrote:I've shot my best Grendel groups with AR Comp. Love the stuff. Trouble is, I haven't been able to find much in a while. On my last 3 lbs at the moment. Here's the last load workup I did with it:

https://youtu.be/L2uw5wsB8Zc


I check almost daily. Good news = Midsouth recently has it back in stock.

I don't recall what previous price was but for some reason I think the price might have gone up possibly $15.....

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i...owder-8-lb
Reply
#24
OG, from the video I gathered that 8208 was your best performer? At any rate congats on some good shooting!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)