01-28-2020, 10:01 PM
I'm looking to get into a complete Grendel upper for the first time. This looks like a good place to start learning and getting advice!
|
New to Grendel. Glad to join y'all! Hello from STL home of the Stanley Cup Champs!
|
|
01-28-2020, 10:01 PM
I'm looking to get into a complete Grendel upper for the first time. This looks like a good place to start learning and getting advice!
01-28-2020, 10:11 PM
Welcome to the horde sir.
What length are you looking for? There usually a few nice deals down in the equipment exchange section.
01-28-2020, 10:11 PM
Welcome! Tons of threads, I've used google a ton, search site:65grendel.com "what you're looking for" quite a bit. Tons of smart people here. There's a bunch of reloading information, and we're still testing and creating the ideal mixes of powder and bullets.
As an aside, my first NHL game ever I went down to STL in 2005ish, watched "my" Wings win a close one with you guys. Your crowd was great, and we went to this seafood restaurant that blew me away for being in Missouri.
01-28-2020, 10:18 PM
Welcome from the high desert southwest.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
01-28-2020, 10:23 PM
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
01-29-2020, 01:50 AM
Welcome
01-29-2020, 03:27 AM
Welcome to the clan, '06, from the great nation of Texas! You have found the source of the fountain of Grendel, the source of all knowledge of things Grendel! We are always glad to help you spend your money oops, time on our favorite toy!
01-29-2020, 11:11 AM
Welcome to the Vile Horde from Georgia.
Chuck
01-29-2020, 07:43 PM
Thanks to all for the warm welcome!
Leaning towards 20-24" barrel. Accuracy is the main thing. I want something that will shoot under moa at 100 and reach out 6-800 yds with H'day ELD Black or handloads that it likes. A5, thanks, I'll look for the equipment exchange. burnsy, Glad you enjoyed your time in the STL! Too bad the "chicken" (as known locally) Wings are not in the Division any more. Was a great rivalry.
01-30-2020, 12:07 AM
LGB!! Welcome! Good info on this site Grew up on the east side of the river, up the hill. Still make it back a few times a year for Cardinals games.
01-30-2020, 02:13 AM
Welcome to the forum zero G!
01-30-2020, 02:58 AM
Welcome zero G!
02-02-2020, 04:13 AM
Welcome from the PNW. That was a good series leading up to the cup last year. Who you looking at this year? I was thinking the Sharks maybe, but with all the key players that are out, I don’t think they are going to be a contender......
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|