Posts: 30
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2020
Howdy Folks,
I've been ghosting around here for...a while, ever since a friend at work told me about Grendel for the AR15.
From all the reading I've done, I see a lot of experience and knowledge so I'll do my best to search the archived threads before asking questions.
So now starts my Grendel adventure.
Posts: 258
Threads: 7
Joined: Dec 2015
Welcome. From where in Texas you call home?
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Welcome to the horde sir.
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Welcome to the forum Mechnic!
Posts: 30
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2020
Red Oak, north Ellis county.
Posts: 1,348
Threads: 98
Joined: Jun 2019
Welcome Mechnic from the great state of Georgia.
The most vile members of our very dysfunctional family hail from Texas.
Chuck
Posts: 1,567
Threads: 8
Joined: Sep 2012
Welcome to the clan, mc, from another loyal native son. This forum is not only an incredible source of knowledge of all things Grendel but of MSR's in general. What are your goals?
Posts: 1,624
Threads: 58
Joined: Jan 2018
Welcome from Smith county.
Posts: 1,397
Threads: 48
Joined: Jun 2019
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Posts: 30
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2020
CJW Wrote:Welcome Mechnic from the great state of Georgia.
The most vile members of our very dysfunctional family hail from Texas.
Chuck
That's okay CJ, I've heard the same said about Georgia.
Thanks for the welcome.
Posts: 30
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2020
just_john Wrote:Welcome to the clan, mc, from another loyal native son. This forum is not only an incredible source of knowledge of all things Grendel but of MSR's in general. What are your goals?
Learn what I can, see if maybe I can contribute some knowledge. I'd like to see just how far I can accurately reach with a rifle. Maybe take a few deer as well.
Shameless plug for my favorite shooting range. ETTS out in Maypearl Tx.
Posts: 30
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2020
Thank you folks for the warm welcome.
Posts: 1,348
Threads: 98
Joined: Jun 2019
Mechnic,
You are so right about Georgia Crackers.
Chuck
Posts: 30
Threads: 3
Joined: Oct 2018
Mechnic Wrote:Red Oak, north Ellis county.
Right down the road from me. Welcome!
So much for Grendel stuff languishing on the shelves locally.
Posts: 8,507
Threads: 241
Joined: Sep 2014
Welcome aboard Mechnic!
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com