Howdy from the great state of Texas
#1
Howdy Folks,

I've been ghosting around here for...a while, ever since a friend at work told me about Grendel for the AR15.
From all the reading I've done, I see a lot of experience and knowledge so I'll do my best to search the archived threads before asking questions.

So now starts my Grendel adventure.
Reply
#2
Welcome. From where in Texas you call home?
Reply
#3
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#4
Welcome to the forum Mechnic!
Reply
#5
Red Oak, north Ellis county.
Reply
#6
Welcome Mechnic from the great state of Georgia.

The most vile members of our very dysfunctional family hail from Texas.

Chuck
Reply
#7
Welcome to the clan, mc, from another loyal native son. This forum is not only an incredible source of knowledge of all things Grendel but of MSR's in general. What are your goals?
Reply
#8
Welcome from Smith county.
Reply
#9
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Reply
#10
CJW Wrote:Welcome Mechnic from the great state of Georgia.

The most vile members of our very dysfunctional family hail from Texas.

Chuck

That's okay CJ, I've heard the same said about Georgia. Wink

Thanks for the welcome.
Reply
#11
just_john Wrote:Welcome to the clan, mc, from another loyal native son. This forum is not only an incredible source of knowledge of all things Grendel but of MSR's in general. What are your goals?

Learn what I can, see if maybe I can contribute some knowledge. I'd like to see just how far I can accurately reach with a rifle. Maybe take a few deer as well.

Shameless plug for my favorite shooting range. ETTS out in Maypearl Tx.
Reply
#12
Thank you folks for the warm welcome.
Reply
#13
Mechnic,
You are so right about Georgia Crackers.


Chuck
Reply
#14
Mechnic Wrote:Red Oak, north Ellis county.
Right down the road from me. Welcome!
So much for Grendel stuff languishing on the shelves locally.
Reply
#15
Welcome aboard Mechnic!
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)