Hello everyone! I am new to forums in general. I have recently began building ar?s and am currently building my first Grendel. Looking forward to learning from everyone!
|
New Guy From Florida- Hello Everyone!
|
|
01-17-2020, 02:11 AM
Welcome to the horde sir.
01-17-2020, 12:11 PM
Welcome to the clan, Ah, from the great nation of Texas! Be cautioned, building Grendels is a highly addictive passtime!
01-17-2020, 12:55 PM
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
01-17-2020, 01:07 PM
Welcome from highlands county Florida.
01-17-2020, 03:04 PM
Wlecome to the forum Arhunter!
01-17-2020, 05:29 PM
The Vile Horde from the great state of Georgia send you a big welcome.
01-21-2020, 04:43 PM
Welcome aboard!
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here: www.AR15buildbox.com
01-22-2020, 12:40 AM
I'd welcome you aboard but I'm new as well so....
Oh well... Welcome aboard anyway. I'm also a Florida resident. Tallahassee here... Long time shooter just getting into the Grendel world... LDH
01-22-2020, 10:44 AM
Greetings from s, fl!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

