Posts: 86
Threads: 13
Joined: Jan 2019
Brownell?s 1cent hazmat and free shipping today only.
Been waiting on this offer from one of these suppliers. Two powders I wanted in were AR Comp and try N540 my luck both out of.stock!
Posts: 63
Threads: 12
Joined: Dec 2019
Yea...its always like that. And I think there is a shortage of 8208 now...cant find it anywhere.
Posts: 94
Threads: 15
Joined: Jul 2018
It's only on orders of $150 or higher.
Posts: 86
Threads: 13
Joined: Jan 2019
I would have ordered 8 lb jugs to keep me supplied. I have shrug it off, Nothing new about being out of the powder I want when free hazmat is offered.
Posts: 104
Threads: 5
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2019
It seems that ever powder or primer i'm interested in is "out of stock"
Posts: 125
Threads: 7
Joined: Oct 2014
Quote:
precision reloading out of South Dakota shows IMR XBR 8208 in stock. a little pricey, but if you gotta have it, you gotta have it!
-hope this helps
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Select armory has ar-comp in stock. 1lb jugs and 8lb jugs.
Price is high and their shipping charges blow but I just ordered a 8 pound jub.
Things are getting hard to find because we are on the edge of a panic buy before the next election.