New guy
#1
New here, but not to Grendel. Been familiar with the cartridge for about 2 years since I built a 16? grendel chambered AR for whitetail hunting in Virginia/ North Carolina. However, I just ordered a HOWA mini in 6.5 Grendel from my local shop and I?m back in research mode. Plan is to upgrade the bottom metal and stock and top it with an inexpensive Primary Arms 4-14 optic in seekins rings on a Warne rail for now.
Reply
#2
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Reply
#3
Welcome to the forum bwoodward0012!
Reply
#4
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#5
Welcome
Reply
#6
Welcome
Reply
#7
Welcome from the PNW
Reply
#8
Welcome from the great state of Georgia
Reply
#9
Welcome to the clan, B12, from the great nation of Texas! You obviously have the bug! You will not be disappointed in the Howa ( after the upgrade ). Keep us posted with pix.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)